• 首页 | 期刊简介 | 编委会 | 道德声明 | 投稿指南 | 联系我们 | 期刊订阅 | English
地红蝽特殊取食行为及其偏好性
点此下载全文
引用本文:赵瑞,王雅丽,王美,张晓晨,韩渊怀,李锐.地红蝽特殊取食行为及其偏好性.植物保护学报,2022,49(2):654-661
DOI:10.13802/j.cnki.zwbhxb.2022.2021098
摘要点击次数:
全文下载次数:
作者单位E-mail
赵瑞 山西农业大学植物保护学院, 太谷 030801  
王雅丽 山西农业大学植物保护学院, 太谷 030801  
王美 山西农业大学植物保护学院, 太谷 030801  
张晓晨 山西农业大学植物保护学院, 太谷 030801  
韩渊怀 山西农业大学农学院, 太谷 030801  
李锐 山西农业大学植物保护学院, 太谷 030801 sxaulr@126.com 
中文摘要:为探究地红蝽Pyrrhocoris tibialis St?l的特殊取食行为及其取食选择性,通过在室内外观测并全程记录地红蝽的取食行为,研究其对12种植物种子以及不同部位和不同成熟度苘麻种子的取食偏好性。结果表明,地红蝽室外取食行为包括寻水、吸水、清理、离开、搜寻、摩擦、刺探、插入、携带、攀爬、取食、静止和离开共13个过程;在室内有92%的地红蝽具先吸水后取食的行为,8%只进行吸水行为。地红蝽对苘麻种子的取食偏好性最高,选择率为41.71%,取食时长为77.30 min,刺探次数为3.44次,均显著高于其余植物种子;地红蝽对苘麻种子种皮厚度最薄(96.12μm)的左肩部位取食选择率最高,为28.93%,显著高于其他部位;对成熟度最高的深色苘麻种子取食偏好性最高,选择率为42.00%,取食时长为182.94 min,刺探次数为6.44次,高于次深色和浅色苘麻种子。表明地红蝽取食行为是吸水-携带种子攀爬-取食的特殊取食行为,且偏好取食苘麻种子并对种皮厚度最薄部位和成熟度最高苘麻种子的取食偏好性强。
中文关键词:地红蝽  苘麻种子  取食行为  取食偏好性
 
Special feeding behavior and feeding preference of red bug Pyrrhocoris tibialis St?l
Author NameAffiliationE-mail
ZHAO Rui College of Plant Protection, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China  
WANG Ya-li College of Plant Protection, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China  
WANG Mei College of Plant Protection, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China  
ZHANG Xiao-chen College of Plant Protection, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China  
HAN Yuan-huai College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China  
LI Rui College of Plant Protection, Shanxi Agricultural University, Taigu 030801, Shanxi Province, China sxaulr@126.com 
Abstract:In order to explore the special feeding behavior and feeding selectivity of red bug Pyrrhocoris tibialis St?l, the feeding behavior of P. tibialis was investigated and recorded during the whole process through indoor and outdoor observations, and its feeding preference for 12 plant seeds and for the different seed parts of Abutilon theophrasti Medicus with different degrees of maturity were studied.The results showed that the outdoor feeding process of P. tibialis included 13 stages: seeking water, absorbing water, cleaning, leaving, searching, rubbing, probing, inserting, carrying, climbing, feeding,standing still, and leaving. Indoor experiments showed that 92% of P. tibialis completed the behavior of absorbing water before feeding, with the rest 8% absorbed water without proceeding to feeding. The feeding preference of P. tibialis for A. theophrasti seeds was the highest, with a selection rate of 41.71%, a feeding duration of 77.30 min, and the average probing times of 3.44, which were significantly higher than those of the other plant seeds. The feeding selection rate for the left shoulder with the thinnest seed coat(96.12 μm) was the highest(28.93%), which was significantly higher than those of the other parts. The preference for the most mature seeds was the highest, with a selection rate of42.00%, a feeding duration of 182.94 min, and the average probing times of 6.44, which were higher than those of the immature seeds with green and light brown coat. It demonstrated that P. tibialis had a special feeding behavior consisting of absorbing water, climbing with seeds and feeding. P. tibialis preferred to feed A. theophrasti seeds, preferred the mature to the immature among different A. theophrasti seeds, and preferred to feed the seed area with the thinnest coat.
keywords:Pyrrhocoris tibialis  Abutilon theophrasti seed  feeding behavior  feeding preference
查看全文  查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
您是本站第  6355849 版权所有:植物保护学报    京ICP备05006550号-2  
主管单位:中国科协 主办单位:中国植物保护学会、中国农业大学 地址:北京市圆明园西路2号 中国农业大学植物保护学院 植物保护学报编辑部
电话:010-62732528 电子邮件:zbxb@cau.edu.cn
技术支持:北京勤云科技发展有限公司

etiller();